Now that you realize that you may need a business coach, how do you find them? What traits should you look for? Ideally, your business coach should be knowledgeable, supportive, and get results.
Here are the 5 steps to securing a business coach:
- Write a list of things you’d like for a coach to help you achieve. Writing a list of your goals is important to know exactly what you’d like for a coach to help you achieve and therefore determine what coach would be the best fit for you.
- Choose the type of coach you desire. Once your goals are clear, choose the type of business coach you desire. Do you prefer someone more hands-on? Do you prefer a coach that is more lenient vs strict? Think about the style of coach that would fit best with your personality and get results. In addition to business coaching, determine if you need any additional coaching including mindset or general wellness.
- Ask around. Word of mouth is so important when looking to secure a business coach and arguably the most important step. Ask around to people that have a similar personality to you and/or similar business to the kind you desire. Have them share with you who their coach is and how their experience has been.
- Do your research –Once you’ve obtained several referrals, do your research. Check out videos that your coach has done and read their website to determine if you like that coach’s style. Make sure your coach has successfully gotten to where you desire to go.
- Set up a discovery call –Set up some time to speak with your desired coach. Ask questions and determine how you can work with them.
If you follow these steps, you’ll be well on your way to securing a coach and reaching your dreams. Another important key factor once you find a coach is to stay connected. Don’t just take what you need and run. Keep the lines of communication open and give back where you can.
Thank you for reading this blog post #MedicalMoguls. If you want to chat with me 1-on-1, schedule a FREE appointment here www.MedicalMoguls.com/Freedom. Until next time, it’s Dr. Drai.