It’s true that most people live lives of quiet desperation. Most people are filled with regret at the end of their lives. Leaving too many things undone and failing to live enthusiastically and with purpose are common regrets. If you want to live a fulfilling life, a life worthy of admiration, it’s important to determine your legacy today and being living it immediately.
Most of us get roughly 70 good years. Why not make the most of them?
Following these strategies will help you discover your legacy and begin living it:
- Determine your core values. Figure out what’s most important to you. Take your time. You only have one life so make it as meaningful as possible. What truly matters to you?
- Start with the end in mind. Imagine you’re on your deathbed. Where are you? Are you living in a mansion with a private nurse? In a nursing home? In a modest family home? Who is with you? Close family? Do you have a string of friends, family, and admirers stopping by to pay their respects?
- What do you want to look back upon? What will your life have been about? Spreading peace throughout the world? Building a real estate empire? Traveling the world and learning about different cultures? Mastering the piano? Becoming the most powerful person in your city? Living a well-rounded life with a close-knit family?
- Make a list of everything you want to do, have, and accomplish throughout your lifetime. What great cause do you want to represent? What would make you proud?
- Are you currently living in a way that will lead to this ending? Imagine your average weekday and weekend day. If you continue living this way for the rest of your life, where would you end up? Are you on the path to living the legacy you desire?
- Determine the first step. What do you need to do first? Create a set of goals with the ultimate end in mind. Create a starting goal that can begin working on immediately.
- Get started. Take the first step. This is the hardest part. If you want to build a billion-dollar business empire, it’s not easy to get started when you only have a small amount of money in the bank. It’s just going to take a little more time and a little more work.
- Avoid losing sight of what’s most important. Avoid getting too caught up in your big goals. Keep the first things first.
You can create a life that is exciting and fulfilling. Dream big, muster your courage, and get started today to make it a reality.
Thank you for reading this blog post #MedicalMoguls. If you want to chat with me 1-on-1, schedule a FREE appointment here www.MedicalMoguls.com/Freedom. Until next time, it’s Dr. Drai.